If you are wondering if you really NEED newborn portraits, then the answer is no. It’s not an essential purchase like your baby car seat or your pram. Here are all of the reasons my clients tell me they are so grateful they made the decision to have newborn portraits.
- You really do forget how tiny your baby was. All of those tiny features change so quickly without you really noticing. Having newborn portraits commits those features to your memory for ever.
- My skills and equipment will give you portraits that are a world away from the ones you’ll be able to capture on your phone or camera. Baby skin is notoriously difficult to capture, it usually has red undertones or your baby may be slightly jaundiced. Professional photography can even this out to give a true reflection of your baby
- If you’ve ever tried to take a nice, posed photo of your toddler, and failed miserably, try adding in a newborn. Getting beautiful sibling portraits is one of the best reasons to have professional newborn photography
- You can be in the images. Even if you don’t feel you’re looking like the best version of you, professional photography and lighting makes a world of difference. Having your whole family in one beautiful portrait is priceless
- You are documenting your family in the most amazing way possible. It’s not only you that will cherish your newborn portraits, your children and future generations will too.
- You have access to professional quality wall art products via me. I have a wide range of products including prints and canvases to display your final images beautifully. Make your portraits a part of your home decor.
- One of the best parts about welcoming a new baby into the family is showing them off. Professional portraits will show family and friends far and wide, exactly how beautiful and perfect your baby is. This is particularly lovely for those who have family living further away who won’t get a chance to see your baby in-person very often.
- In the whirlwind of having a baby, parents love the time they spend in my studio - it’s often the first time they have had a few hours to sit back and just immerse themselves in the amazing feeling of being a family. It’s a beautiful experience and so many of my clients are surprised at how much they enjoy their session
- The newborn phase is the most beautiful, exhilarating time as a parent. Capturing professional portraits during this phase always makes the memories flood back every time you see the images.
If you need anymore reasons, have a read through these reviews from parents who have recently visited me for their newborn portraits and get in touch to secure your slot
"We can’t thank Nicole enough for our newborn photoshoot, from the booking right the way to choosing the finished products her service has been 5 star. During the photoshoot Nicole made us feel so at ease and we felt so comfortable with her looking after our baby during the shoot, she makes you feel so welcome and is just brilliant with babies. Her professionalism and dedication shines throughout and we honestly couldn’t recommend her enough. She captured our baby girl so well, when it come to the viewing there wasn’t a dry eye in the room. If your looking for a photographer for your newborn then look no further then J’Adore. Thank you again Nicole !"
Nicole is absolutely amazing with kids, an absolute natural. She made us feel so at ease the full photoshoot, Nate loved her, as did we. The memories she captured for us are amazing. Cannot wait for his next one.xx